Do you have a catering background, an experience cdp, and looking to work for an established UK company
Chefs Etc are currently looking to recruit an experienced cdp to work in with in a pub with rooms
As the Sous Chef you work closely with the Head Chef
Passion is essential – The role prides itself on using local produce from local farms and suppliers whilst incorporating new ideas into their menu ranges.
About the property
• Flexibility on ideas when creating bar, restaurant and specials board
• Full Christmas Party and Christmas Day menus
• Proven experience as a Commis Chef or demi
• Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
• Ability to work well in a team – good communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Dedication to food quality and control
• Able to work within GP restrictions and provide a profitable operation
• £27 per annum
• Chef whites provided
28 days holiday per year
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd who operate as an Employment Agency. Chefs Etc Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Chefs Etc are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
please send your cv to email@example.com