My client is a chain of pubs and are looking for a new cdp to join the team. The have a head chef in place with a sous and 2 commis and cdp is the missing link
They are part of a well know group who are able to offer 40 hour plus working on Larder or Sauce section. They have daily specials and offer local fish while over looking the sea. The can do covers up to 150 per lunch and dinner service with the kitchen open from 12pm to 9pm
Passion is essential- The restaurant prides itself on using local produce from local farms and suppliers whilst incorporating new ideas into their menu ranges. As the cdp, you will support the sous and head chef & the team
About this Restaurant:
• Flexibility on ideas when creating bar, restaurant and specials boards
• Bar with restaurant 3-course menus available
• Full Christmas Party and Christmas Day menus
• New Year’s Eve gala menus
• Last restaurant orders taken at 8.45pm
• Proven experience as a Sous Chef and team management.
• Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
• Ability to work well in a team – good communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Dedication to food quality and control
• Able to work within GP restrictions and provide a profitable operation
• £10 to £11 per hour
• 30% of food & drinks
• 28 days holiday per year
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd who operate as an Employment Agency. Chefs Etc Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Chefs Etc are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Please email you cv & cover letter to Hello@chefsetc.cc