Chefs Etc is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef to work in a 1 rosette property in Surrey
As the Sous Chef, you will help lead the team throughout the week with the restaurant Doing 50-60 covers per night along working by the Head Chef Side, whilst offering full wedding coverage throughout the summer and Autumn months.
About the hotel/restaurant:
- Flexibility on ideas when creating a bar, restaurant, and specials boards
- Breakfast, bar, and restaurant
- 20+ weddings per year
- Full Christmas Party and Christmas Day menus
- New Year’s Eve gala menus
- Last restaurant orders are taken at 9.30pm
- Proven experience as a Sous chef & team management
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work well in a team – good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a 1 rosette environment
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Able to work within GP restrictions and provide a profitable operation
- understanding of COSHH
- understanding of Haccp
- Chef whites provided
- Meals on Duty
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd who operates as an Employment Agency. Chefs Etc Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Chefs Etc is committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
A contact phone number & email address,
TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment