My client is looking for a Head chef who can lead the team.
They are a pub located near dartmouth and are a very busy place with locals and visitors.
They serve local produce from the local farms and fields. Steak to homemade pies to out of this world puddings, ( I know i have had them). You be taking over a kitchen that has a massive reputation to uphold.
• Proven experience as a Sous Chef and team management.
• Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
• Ability to work well in a team – good communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Dedication to food quality and control
• Able to work within GP restrictions and provide a profitable operation
• £40k per annum
• 28 days per year holiday
They are also able to offer a Ferry pass for thr Dartmouth Ferry
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd who operate as an Employment Agency. Chefs Etc Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Chefs Etc are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Please email you cv with cover letter to Hello@chefsetc.cc