Do you have a catering background, an experienced Sous or Head Chef?
Chefs Etc is currently looking to recruit an experienced Head Chef to work in a 1 rosette hotel in Hampshire. As the Head Chef, you work closely with the Op’s Manager on the development of menus and establishing a reputation in the local area.
Passion is essential – the hotel and restaurant that prides itself on using local produce from local farms and suppliers whilst incorporating new ideas into their menu ranges. As the Head Chef, you will help lead the team throughout the week with the restaurant cover up to 50-60 covers per night, whilst offering full wedding coverage throughout the summer and Autumn months.
About the hotel/restaurant:
- Flexibility on ideas when creating a bar, restaurant, and specials boards
- Breakfast, bar, and restaurant
- 20+ weddings per year
- Full Christmas Party and Christmas Day menus
- New Year’s Eve gala menus
- Last restaurant orders are taken at 9.45pm
- The kitchen team of Sous Chef, Chef De Partie, Commis Chef, 1 Kitchen Porters
- Proven experience as a Sous or Head Chef and team management.
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work well in a team – good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a 1 rosette environment
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Able to work within GP restrictions and provide a profitable operation
- understanding of COSHH
- understanding of Haccp
- £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Chef whites provided
- Meals on Duty
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd who operates as an Employment Agency. Chefs Etc Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Chefs Etc are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
A contact phone number & email address,
TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment