High volume, fresh food pub – Devon
Chefs Etc is excited & committed to find a management couple to drive this fantastic pub, in a great Devon location, forwards.
As a Management Couple, you will currently already be working within a quality pub environment and have good all-round experience gained from high volume food & drink led businesses taking at least £65k per week
One of the couples will be strongly focused on the kitchen operation, whilst the other manages the front of house operation.
The property offers freshly cooked, locally sourced food from the #Dartmoor area using the best meat and fish the southwest has to offer, washed down with local ales and fantastic wines. It has an excellent reputation in the area for its quality carvery, so previous experience with Carvery led businesses preferred, but not essential.
As a management couple, you will be given the autonomy to run your pub and tailor the menus to suit the local clientele. You’ll look to manage and deliver your own P&L & work with local suppliers to create a truly magical atmosphere.
• 2 years of previous experience within a similar role
• Proven track record in improving and developing a pub business
• Strong kitchen background
• Good understanding of P&L
• Strong leadership & people development skills
• High level of standards & service
• Strong community engagement skills
• Experience with rooms/accommodation
• Personal Licence holder
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
• Pay to be discussed on taking over the pub
• Great standard Live in accommodation
• Performance-related bonus
• Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career with this growing, successful operator
Chefs Etc Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.
Chefs Etc Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hospitality candidates and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful.
ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY
Please get in touch at Hello@chefsetc.cc to find out more