Chefs Etc is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef to work in a based in idyllic settings on the outskirts of London. As the Sous Chef, you work closely with the Head Chef on the development of menus and reputation in the local area
Passion is essential – the hotel and restaurant pride itself on using local produce from the local areas and suppliers whilst incorporating new ideas into their menu ranges. As the Sous Chef, you will help lead the team throughout the week with the restaurant cover up to 50-70 covers per night,
About the hotel/restaurant:
- Flexibility on ideas when creating bar, restaurant, and specials boards
- Breakfast, bar, and restaurant 3-course menus available
- 20+ weddings per year
- Full Christmas Party and Christmas Day menus
- New Year’s Eve menus
- Last restaurant orders are taken at 21.00pm
- The kitchen team of Head Chef, Chef De Partie, Commis Chef, 2 x Kitchen Porters
- Proven experience as a Sous Chef and team management.
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work well in a team – good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Able to work within GP restrictions and provide a profitable operation
- £30k- £35k annum
- Chef whites provided
- Free meals on duty
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd who operates as an Employment Agency. Chefs Etc Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Chefs Etc is committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
All applications received will be contacted by Chefs Etc Recruitment Ltd, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment